Talk Money Talk Pensions Week: Get involved
Talk Money Talk Pensions Week kicks off on 18 – 22 November 2019 and aims to get the UK talking about financial wellbeing.
Across the UK, organisations will be getting involved in the drive to promote and improve financial wellbeing, creating a fantastic platform for others to get involved.
Why get involved?
- Demonstrate commitment to improving financial wellbeing in the UK
- Join the movement focussed on improving outcomes for the consumers
- Connect and learn from what other organisations are doing in this space.
How to get involved
There are lots of ways organisations can get involved during the week, from simply joining the conversation on social media to hosting your own Talk Money Talk Pensions Week event.
Our participation pack contains useful information and ideas for getting involved, including:
- sample copy for your social media, blog, newsletter or intranet
- inspiration from last year’s event
- research on financial wellbeing levels across the UK.
Simply download your copy to start your Talk Money Talk Pensions Week journey.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for money or pensions help?
Pension Wise, The Pensions Advisory Service and the Money Advice Service all offer support and guidance for people looking to talk about money and pensions.
Free and impartial pensions guidance on workplace and personal pensions for everyone0800 011 3797 Find out more